According to a recent survey of Texas firms, 50% are having a difficult time filling non-craft, professional positions. These positions include estimators, safety directors, and project managers.
Professional education is fundamental to launching a new career or advancing an existing one in the Lone Star State. There are many opportunities to learn and grow your income.
There are dozens of excellent programs designed to help you, but here are few fundamentals we recommend:
- Construction Supervision Fundamentals
- The Supervisory Training Program (STP)
- The Project Manager Development Program (PMDP)
- The Lean Construction Education Program
- The Building Information Modeling (BIM) Education Program
- Advanced Management Program
- Construction Project Manager Course
- The Leadership Academy